CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Privileged to be with the first lady.

Three Saturdays ago, my yaya received a call urging her to wake me up because its important. So, she did woke me up.
From the other end of the phone, a female friend said that the first lady of the Congressman in the 1st district of Lanao del Norte and Iligan city wanted to see me for an important matter.
The first lady? Important matter? I couldn't guess what that would be because even if I have seen her in many occassion at the congressman's residence, I noted her as someone elite and quiet.
It turns out that she wanted me to tutor her on how to transfer digi-videos to a CD. Hehe. God, it was simple and I know that somebody elese could do it better that I could.
But sensing that its a privilege to be with her, I had a burning anticipation to heed with her request.
So there was I in her and his husband's office. And she was there quietly putting on the aircondition and the computer. I sat next to her and work with Nero.
She looks plain and younger than her age. She speaks only of important points and occassionally laugh while I urge her to be patient with the computer.
She invited me for lunch but I kindly refused. I cannot imagine myself dining with her (Hehehe. Over!) I waited till she's done for lunch and saw her how she obliged herself to be on time for a brief hands on. Hah! Transfer of skills....
With a quick practice she knew now the function of Nero and how to transfer files.
I thought it was just for that but I was amazed that she offered to pay for such a simple service....
The next thing I knew, I was running away and she was running after me outside the office's door.
To be honest... I felt too privileged to be with her and to hear her laugh. It was more than a payment to sat with her and to see her close enough. Hehehehe.
For sometime, she exuded a distant personality with such elegance. At that time, she is just few inches near.
Ang ganda nya... truly.