CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Frustrated with PLDT-Maratel DSL Connection (LAndLine Plus) and with their IS workers

I want to be transparent with what I am feeling.
I believe I deserved to be given the right explanation as a customer of PLDT-Maratel (Landline Plus).
Every corporation should exercise corporate diligence and responsibility specially to its stakeholders/customers.
And, so I wrote the company to formally raise my frustrations.

-----------

Dear Ma'am/Sir:
Greetings!
My family is one of your subscriber of PLDT-Maratel DSL connection.
This dawntime, 2 a.m., I noted that the internet connection is not functioning.
I called up 173 to report and complain this problem. I was told that I should be waiting till it will be solved. I called up again the IS office from 9am to 11:30 a.m.. but this time nobody is answering.
So, I decided to visit the main office to formally register my complaints but the security guards told me that everybody is having lunch and they gave me the following persons to contact.
a. Reynaldo Chan- 221-9778 but nobody picks up this number when called.
b. Reynaldo Clarion -- 221-6800 and still the same; not answering
c. Jerry Nadayag -- 221-6781 and its not also answering.
I called up 173 to the nth time until someone advised me to call 835-1488.
The person who answered my call said he is Rey but he did not gave his family name when asked.
I told him that I felt so badddd, disgusted and frustrated that we are experiencing no internet connection since dawn time. What added more is that I have been dialing since morning until that afternoon and yet nobody was able to fully answer me and resolve my problem. Mr. Rey just said he does not know anything about it because he is in the hospital.
He advised me to call 221-9444 (/173).
I am so frustrated that I am experiencing this kind of inefficient company workers.
Finally, when a person picked up 173, he said I should be complaining to 221-3000/221-3001 and further said that its Saturday and its rest day.
I believe that our payment for 24-hour internet connection does not include paying for rest days of your employees. I believe that in this kind of service, there ought to be someone in-charged to explain to us customers what is going on and should facilitate to resolve our concerns--be it Saturday or Sunday or holidays.
All my time-- 9 am to 2:30 pm , I have been redialing all those given numbers and yet nobody could provide me the right answer.
Finally, I surfed PLDT web and got to know that your DSL HelpDesk Tool free is 172. But when dialed, this number is registered as Iligan Light and Power company's office that deals on power interruption.
I hope your office could look into this if indeed PLDT-Maratel lives up to its mission "to be the preferred service provider of voice, video and data at the most attractive levels of price, service quality, content and coverage" to bring benefit to your stakeholders."

Sincerely,

VIOLETA M. GLORIA
Phone: 223-8680 [n.b. we opted to disconnect this number]
Mobile: 0906-139-0576
gloria.violy@gmail.com