CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My net connection is back.

This afternoon, I spent downloading and reading files at a coffeeshoppe with a wifi.
Of course, you might have already read my letter and my story of frustration about a dead internet connection.
I can live without a cellphone. I rarely call and text now, but not without my notebook and the internet. Half of my life will die without it.
It can make and unmake me, like a pandemonium of craziness.
When I got back home past 5pm, I was told that a representative of PLDT-Maratel went home past 3 pm. That is when I'm done calling all nine numbers at the nth time, visited the main office and wrote the customercare center of PLDT.
Afterall, someone came but failed to see me and was not able to view and analyze the modem.
I am very certain that there is no problem with the modem nor with my notebook. As I tried to ran thru the process of checking and rechecking internet connection, the constant notebook analysis was "there is no problem with this computer, please contact your internet provider."
I read that notice to the nth time.
That made me decide to visit the main office of PLDT-Maratel to inquire why am not enjoying connection when we have just paid our bills.
Was there problems with cables or what? I was hoping for explanations. However, instead of an explanation, I was passed from one number to another number in a web of responsibility 'dis-ownership.' No one wants to be accountable with my question, ah, except that person who went home late 3pm.
I lost appetite thinking that I won't be reading files tonight without connection. But Lo! Behold! The connection is back when I tried opening my net at past 9pm.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Its just so irksome to suffer frustration first before I am back to my normal state.